#niam

Entry Network Facebook Twitter Instagram +follow Back
Profile
heartless, mindless, careless
Hi I'm Beck, getting older every 22nd of September, I love One Direction, ship #niam. I hate vegetables (it's weird.) I'm ugly. I'm straight forgodsake. If you think blogging is gay, you are judgmental as fuck. I'm 20 btw, I love tweeting (links above) , I work as computer engineering in the mean time. Slack off in school and have amazing friends. I have my WOWX family which I love soo much. Ryan, Tehh and Didy. My life is perff. Never take me as a serious guy because I don't do serious. sorry.now fuck off or browse anything here . Bye !
Disclaimer
All content found on this blog © BECK unless otherwise stated
✖ Layout Codes by: Fiffy
✖ 3D Eff by: Ettudis
✖ Image by: Menami-avatars
✖ Hover Eff by: Janani
✖ Music by: Mind Over Matter - PVRIS
← older post newer post →